Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Network Marketing Online SEO 1.0

Well, I hope to provide entertainment and education with YouTube. It has taken me a long time to even try this. But, finally, I did it!

I'll be putting it EVERYWHERE... not because it's great. As you can see, it's just a short little video about marketing online.

Are You Doing Any Video Marketing?

I can help if you are a beginner and would like to start marketing your business on YouTube and tons of other sites. It isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. It just takes time to get the nerve :)

Squidoo is a great place to start. If you intend to really benefit from network marketing online, put your videos on Squidoo. I will be starting an entire campaign through video tutorials on Squidoo to help Agel networkers and others learn step by step how to get to know real people who are interested in your business. You are good at networking - just do it online.

Watch as Mike Klingler slowly introduces the beginner to Squidoo with video marketing, step by step. I have learned so much from him and if you are a beginner like I was, so can you. In fact, many long time internet marketers do not understand the power of NETWORKING online.

Network Marketing Online Prospecting

Video marketing is so powerful. If you want to MAXIMIZE what I've been calling your "online marketing machine," add video marketing. It will launch your marketing machine into auto-pilot faster than anything. Then you can take a break and see the world! That's definitely my business plan :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice video. Someday I will get all this figured out.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just want to say hi. I'm new here.

Do You Need A Guide On Your iBiz Journey?

Think An Internet Biz Is Not For You? Think Again!

Don't Know Where To Start? Start Here...
__________________________ Ageless________________________ Financial Freedom______________________________________ _________