Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Try My Agel Renegade Search Engine!

My Very Own Search Engine Click Above :)

Want to learn how to do this? Call me to set up your appointment: 918.830.6900

Having your own search engine with special effects is really so cool but very few people even know that Google will do this for you.

When you click on my search engine above (the picture of my Google engine :), be sure to also notice the really cool branding I did in the left right hand top corner of the search results. Click on it and see what you can do in branding your very own search engine!


No comments:

Do You Need A Guide On Your iBiz Journey?

Think An Internet Biz Is Not For You? Think Again!

Don't Know Where To Start? Start Here...
__________________________ Ageless________________________ Financial Freedom______________________________________ _________