Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Social Media Marketing Pays Off

Social media marketing will be a waist of your time if your training isn't based on the latest research in social media science. It takes time to learn social media marketing - time that you could be using to write a blog post like I'm doing right now. 

Creating web content is the best use of your time if you intend to generate leads and sales from your online business. You need time for blogging, for video marketing, email marketing and article marketing.  Spending huge amount of time on Twitter, Facebook, Digg and other social media sites trying to get traffic to your sites is actually the best marketing activity to outsource.

Social Media Marketing? Outsource It!

Here's what I mean...  Many people join what's called a content syndication network.  It's where people agree to syndicate each others web content inside a private network.  The membership is either set up by agreement to do that manually or with automation.  Automation makes the most sense because what you really need to do is leverage your time.  Some businesses hire people to do nothing but social media marketing for them.  They hire them to do be active on Twitter, Facebook, etc. promoting the brand. 

I would not like that job.  I don't even do it for myself but I do outsource it.  I outsource almost all of my social media marketing.  I do very few of my own Tweets.  I don't do my own bookmarking and voting on my sites like Reddit, Mixx, Digg, Delicious, etc. and this is how I do it...

Watch this 2 minute video then click here to learn more - Synnd - Social Media Marketing With Synnd

No comments:

Do You Need A Guide On Your iBiz Journey?

Think An Internet Biz Is Not For You? Think Again!

Don't Know Where To Start? Start Here...
__________________________ Ageless________________________ Financial Freedom______________________________________ _________