Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Capture Pages: How To Get Target Market Attention FAST

Know Your Audience

First, thing to know about your target market is to realize that today's search engine shopper will only give you 5 seconds to captivate them. That's pretty much it. They are on a search and will quickly leave you and search elsewhere if they believe in the first 5 seconds that you aren't going to answer their question.

Any keyword search term is a question. Knowing what the question is takes more than common sense. Did you know that around February, most people who google with the word income, they aren't at all questioning how to make more?

The number one question most people have in mind when they google the word income around February is all about income taxes.

So to be sure my target audience is seeing my capture page, I'm going to use the words "Ann Sieg" because I want online networkers that have questions to find me.

One they click on my article or video in pay per click ads or in the organic free section on google with the term "Ann Sieg" then I have 5 seconds to captivate them. We'll see if this video works. It might not because it's a little too long.

In the next section we will put our video into a capture page that we can create in 15 minutes!



And, video, very brief videos seem to be working if we remember to be authentic and not full of hype.

Just to quickly get a video up in a capture page I'm going to use this one but it is way too long. So I will edit it or just make a better one.

2 comments:

Terri Stallcop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri Stallcop said...

Hi Karoly Domonyi,

Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog. I am going over to your website and I will also start following you at Twitter, my friend.

Thanks again,
Terri Stallcop
Your Marketing Superguide

Do You Need A Guide On Your iBiz Journey?

Think An Internet Biz Is Not For You? Think Again!

Don't Know Where To Start? Start Here...
__________________________ Ageless________________________ Financial Freedom______________________________________ _________