Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to Promote Your Agel Business With Video Marketing

I have an excellent example of how to promote your MLM business using video marketing but let me tell you... it's not at all what you think. This is video is about treasure.



When Mark Hoverson makes a video, you get to know him. Some don't like what he has to say. But people who do will look for more information at his video.

Doing that, finding out more about you because of your video should lead people to your lead capture page, not your Agel website or product information. That comes later in the sales funnel.

Attraction action first, then sales. To promote your business with video, promote yourself first by giving others the truth about you, what you believe, etc.

Many people don't want to hear about what I believe on a youtube video. That's okay. The people who do care about spiritual things will be interested in the way I do business and they are the people I want on my team.

If, for example, you are like Hoverson and I, give the facts to your prospects and team in film about what you believe as a Christian and how that relates to business. I use scripture often.

Ultimately people who think like me call me. Some actually want to work with me. So then I tell them about where to find more information about Agel and we go from there.

Some of these people are not interested in Agel but they are interested in being in business with me in some way, as a temporary or long term joint venture partner, or any number of other wonderful wealth producing strategies that are truly blessed by Christ, who gives us all things to enjoy.

1 Timothy 6:17
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

1 comment:

MLM Trainer said...

There are limitless possibilities on what you can on the internet. It's good to have many connections on business world especially online because it's easier to communicate with each other and share ideas learning from others that have more experience in network marketing. Thanks for social networking sites.

http://www.MLMSocialite.com

http://www.YourPartnersForProfit.com

Do You Need A Guide On Your iBiz Journey?

Think An Internet Biz Is Not For You? Think Again!

Don't Know Where To Start? Start Here...
__________________________ Ageless________________________ Financial Freedom______________________________________ _________